Spontaneous Combustion

Likely caused by a buildup of acetone in the body from alcohol consumption or diabetes [1] or a ketogenic diet and some source of ignition like static from synthetic fabrics and starts on the surface of the body so can be put out with a wet rag or shower [2]. Also bacteria in the clostridium genus can create acetone [3]. Therefore it is prevented with adaptogens that kill the clostridium like gynostemma or ginseng.

Other pages that link to SpontaneousCombustion:

Attachments to SpontaneousCombustion:

Password to edit: nature